We would like to inform our clients that we will be available for consultations in the office from the 4th of May. We continue to take the COVID19 pandemic very seriously and will endeavour to adhere to all Government advice.
These guidelines include Social Distancing:
• Stay at home and only go out if it is absolutely essential
• Keep 1.5 metres away from others
• One person per 4 square metres in meeting rooms and reception
• Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
• Use credit card facilities in replacement for cash, in order to adhere to Government standards regarding contactless payments
• Travel at quiet times
• Practise good hygiene
Our team members will all adhere to these standards and we also request that you:
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
• Put used tissues straight into the bin
• Wash your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after using restrooms
• Use alcohol-based hand sanitisers which will be available at our counter
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
We will continue to:
• Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces such as benchtops, desks, tables and doorknobs
• Clean and disinfect frequently used objects such as phones, printers and other objects used in shared spaces
• Increase the amount of fresh air available by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning
• Provide hand hygiene products and suitable rubbish bins, with frequent cleaning and waste disposal
• Keep a register of visitors in case a person attends our workplace who tests positive for COVID19 following their visit
• Ensure that any team members that experience cold or flu-like symptoms are to quarantine away from the office, be tested for COVID19 and return only when they have recovered
We will also be screening all clients when making appointments in order to minimise risks prior to clients attending our premises.
As a valued client of ours, you still have the option to consult with us by telephone/video conference and we appreciate that this will be a preference for many for the time being.
Please stay safe and contact us at any time if you have any questions.
The Frichot Lawyers Team