Frichot Lawyers is celebrating 40 years this year. We have recently relocated to the spectacular Manning Buildings in the heart of Fremantle.
We have a rare opportunity for a full-time receptionist to join our team.
You should be a highly engaging and dynamic individual, confident and competent in your communication, professional and credible in your interactions and have a strong track record working with clients.
It is essential that you are a fast learner. We have a very busy law practice and are on a trajectory to house up to 25 lawyers.
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is required. It would be helpful if you have experience using FilePro, the Practice Management software we use but experience with another Practice Management package would be the minimum expectation.
- Completing daily tasks with high attention to detail.
- Answering telephone enquiries pertaining to all aspects of the business.
- Basic financial administration tasks.
- Maintaining office stationery, coffee and toner stock as required
- Distributing incoming emails efficiently and accurately.
- Being responsible for the ‘Potential New Client’ engagement process
- Completing morning and evening routines consistently.
- Completing various outside clerk tasks if required
We are looking for an individual that has:
- An eagerness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude
- High attention to detail and an ability to be a critical thinker
- An ability to problem solve so as to complete tasks with minimal assistance and high efficiency
- An enjoyment of working in diverse teams and excellent communication skills to ensure clear and concise messages between reception and other team members
- Excellent organisational skills to allow for the ability to multitask
The Role of a Legal Receptionist
at Frichot Lawyers
We currently have a job share arrangement for reception that has served us well but we will only proceed with a full-time applicant this time around. You will also need to be eligible to work in Australia.
We often make roles available to Law students. In this instance, our preference is that the role is filled by someone who wishes to work in reception and administration.
Please also note that we have articulated a salary range for this role. Please only apply if this fits with your expectations.